• What Is The Gruber Foundation?
The Gruber Foundation is a philanthropic organization that helps students develop their critical thinking skills and helps maximize their potential as they pursue their academic goals.
A major emphasis of our organization is to provide students with a creative, exciting, and forward-thinking approach to learning. After many years of research and development by Dr. Gary Gruber, the Foundation has produced the world’s most significant and effective strategies and skills to develop students’ minds.
• Who Is Dr. Gary Gruber?
In his early twenties, Dr. Gruber was awarded a fellowship from the National Aeronautics Space Agency (NASA) while continuing his research in Quantum Physics and earning his Ph.D. in Theoretical Astrophysics. Dr. Gruber has dedicated more than 40 years to helping students learn critical thinking skills to prepare them for their future endeavors.
Dr. Gruber was also awarded a 3 million dollar grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF) for his research on interdisciplinary studies, which resulted in him developing a passion for sharing his knowledge to help millions of aspiring students succeed academically.
As a result of Dr. Gruber sharing his critical thinking methods and interdisciplinary research, students have been able to receive improved grades, which correlated with receiving significantly more financial aid and scholarship funds for their college education.
• Directors and Administrative Staff
– Gary Gruber, Ph. D. | Director
– James Lyons, Ph. D. | Director
– Michael Koplen, J. D. | Director
– David Lady, Ph. D. | Director
– Josephus Ollison | Director
– Patrick C. Spada | Director
– David E. Garnett | Director
– Stephen Karl | Chief Operating Officer
– Joyce Weisfelner | Senior Business Consultant
– Breanne K. Derry | Administrative Coordinator
– Joseph Rodriguez | Senior Technology Officer